Lincoln Electric® Idealarc® CV305 MIG Welder, 220 - 440 Volt 3 Phase 423 lb
Airgas Part #:LINK2395-2
Manufacturer Part #:K2395-2
- You won't find a more reliable power source. This unit is the most compact unit in its class, yet it’s loaded with convenient features! A digital meter, line voltage compensation and remote/local control are all standard.
- Two output connectors: Allow you to connect to high or low inductance for optimal arc control. Use low inductance output connection when short-arc welding, and high inductance output connection with spray and globular transfer welding.
- Digital Ammeter/Voltmeter: Display allows presets for added convenience and accuracy.
- Easy access Twist Mate® connection: On the front of the machine.
- Quality and Reliability: Environmentally protected transformer and power rectifier are rugged and reliable.
- Seven-year warranty on power rectifier.
- CV305 Power Source (208/230/460/3/60)
- LF-72 Bench Model (Two Roll) Wire Feeder with standard wire reel stand
- 10 ft. (3.0 m) control cable, , and .035-.045 in. (0.9 - 1.1 mm) solid wire drive roll and guide tube kit
- 15 ft. (4.5) Magnum® PRO 350 Gun and Cable Assembly with .035-.045 in.(0.9-1.1 mm) liner
- Work [15 ft. (4.5 m)] and Wire Feeder [10 ft. (3.0 m)] Power Cables Package
- Harris® Gas Regulator/Flowmeter and 10 ft. (3.0 m) Hose Kit
- General Fabrication
Trade Name» Lincoln Electric®
» Idealarc® CV305
Input AC Voltage» 220 V | 380 V | 440 V
Feeder Information» Included
Output DC Amps (Max)» 400
Process» MIG (GMAW)
» Flux Cored (FCAW)
Phase» 3 Phase
Weight» 423 lb