Lincoln Electric® POWER MIG® 256 Single Phase MIG Welder With 230 - 575 Input Voltage, 300 Amp Max Output, Diamond Core Technology™, Coil Claw™ Cable Management And Accessory Package
Airgas Part #:LINK3068-2
Manufacturer Part #:K3068-2
- POWER MIG.® The Professional's Choice. The POWER MIG® 256 sets the standard for MIG and flux-cored welding in light industrial job shop fabrication, maintenance or repair work.
- Diamond Core Technology™ - Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc stability, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- MAXTRAC® cast aluminum industrial wire drive - Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to-brass connections and Lincoln's 100% wire supporting split wire guide system.
- Digital meters - For set up, meters display Your preset voltage and wire feed speed. During welding, actual voltage is displayed.
- Magnum® PRO gun and cable 15 ft. (4.5 m) - Makes it easy to reach your work.
- Copper Plus® contact tips - Larger tip diameter and mass improves heat dissipation to increase tip life.
- Add a spool gun - The POWER MIG® 256 is spool gun ready for the premium Magnum® 250LX gun and spool gun capable with the Magnum® SG (requires adapter).
- 115V auxiliary receptacle - (208/230V model only) to power a grinder or other auxiliary equipment in your work area.
- Great value-adding features - Coil Claw™ Cable Management system keeps your workstation organized. Convenient top-mounted gun expendables tray. All metal case front.
- NOTE: The POWER MIG® 256 cannot be powered by an engine-driven welder.
- Magnum® PRO 250L gun with 15 ft.(4.5 m) cable assembly (K3081-1)
- Top-mounted gun expendables tray.
- Built-in undercarriage with easy-load gas cylinder platform.
- Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable.
- Drive roll and wire guide to feed both .035 in. and .045 in. (0.9 and 1.2 mm) wire.
- Gas regulator and hose kit for argon blend gases. (For use with CO2 shielding gas, order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.) (K586-1)
- Large color coded procedure recommendation sheet.
- General Fabrication
- Maintenance and Repair
Trade Name» POWER MIG®
» POWER MIG® 256
Input AC Voltage» 230 V
» 460 V
» 575 V
Feeder Information» Built In
Process» Flux Cored (FCAW)
» MIG (GMAW)
» Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
» Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
Phase» Single Phase
Weight» 245 lb
Output DC Amps Max» 300
Buy this with ...
Buy this with ...
Lincoln Electric® 250 Amp .023" - 3/64" Magnum® SG Spool Gun With 25' Cable$1,844.00 /Each
Lincoln Electric® Connector Kit$88.91 /Each
Lincoln Electric® Spool Gun Control Cable Adapter$247.90 /Each
Lincoln Electric® 7.5" L X 26" W X 46" H Cylinder Mounting Kit For Flextec, Power Wave And Invertec Welders$749.00 /Each