Miller® Millermatic® 355 MIG Welder, 208-575 Volt, 400 Amp, 1 or 3 Phase Welding Machine With 7" Color LCD Screen Featuring Auto-Set™ Elite, EZ-Latch™ Running Gear And Accessory Package
Airgas Part #:MIL951926
Manufacturer Part #:951926
- Miller® Millermatic® 355 W/EZ-Latch Running Gear 208/240/460/575V - Easy to use machine to increase efficiency and productivity for manufacturing and fabrication users. 7" Color LCD screen featuring Auto-Set™ Elite, Electronic Parameter chart, and Trigger Program Select. This all-in-one welder connects to any North American input power. Welds up to 1/2” aluminum, stainless and mild steel.
- Easy-to-understand interface - 7-inch color LCD display ensures proper machine setup and parameter selection, reducing setup time and increasing weld time
- Pulsed MIG welding delivers higher quality - Lower heat input for less distortion on thin materials, less spatter minimizes post weld grinding and rework allowing more welding time. Perform welding applications that couldn’t be done in the past.
- Auto-Set™ Elite offers predefined weld settings to increase ease of use and ensure that the job is done right for operators of all skill levels.
- Bernard BTB Gun 300 A MIG gun with AccuLock™ S consumables - AccuLock liner loads from the front and locks at the front and back to insure proper alignment for flawless wire feed path. New rubber overmold and ball -and-socket handle design improves grip and reduces welder fatigue. New Industrial Bernard AccuLock™ S contact tips provide superior Spray and Pulsed MIG arc performance.
- Portability - Machine only weighs 99 lb - Weight is reduced by more than 40 percent compared to the Millermatic 350P.
- EZ-Latch™ running gear - Operators no longer need to use lift truck to load machine and running gear into the truck. Latches secure machine to running gear. Simply loosen the latch retaining knob and rotate latches to disengage machine from running gear for easy portability.
- Program mode allows easy save and recall of favorite weld settings. - Deliver more productivity, consistent quality by welders of all skill levels by using prequalified weld settings. Minimize supervisor need to intervene.
- Input Voltage Selection Switch Provides versatility to utilize any single- or three-phase North American power (208, 240, 460, 575 V). Location in the wire drive compartment provides the ability to manually switch input voltage. An error will display if wrong input selected.
- Trigger Program Select - Increases productivity by eliminating the need to go back to the machine to change weld settings. Simply tap gun trigger to select the program.
- Generator Compatible - The Millermatic 355 will be able to operate and provide full output when powered by generators with 19000 Watt (19K) output or higher. Limited output will occur when used with smaller generators.
- Versatility - Capabilities include MIG, pulsed MIG and flux-cored welding.
- Input Power 3- or 1-phase, 208/240/460/575 V, 50/60 Hz
- Maintenance and Repair
Trade Name» Millermatic® 355
Input AC Voltage» 208 V
» 240 V
» 460 V
» 575 V
Feeder Information» Included
Process» MIG (GMAW)
» Flux Cored (FCAW)
» Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
Duty Cycle» 310 Amps at 29.5 V
» 60% duty cycle
Phase» 1 or 3 Phase
Weight» 163 lb