Lincoln Electric® Flextec® 500X 460 - 575 Volts 3 Phase Multi-Process Welder
Airgas Part #:LINK3607-1
Manufacturer Part #:K3607-1
- Powerful Performance From the Ground Up. Out in the shipyards, construction sites and fabrication shops, it pays to keep it simple. The Flextec 500X multi-process welder is easy to set up and operate, yet rugged enough to stand up to heavy-duty indoor and outdoor applications. Basic pulse MIG capability is standard on the Flextec 500X , including weld modes for carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and metalcore electrodes. The Flextec 500X welder is also equipped with CrossLinc® technology giving you the flexibility to control the machine from hundreds of feet away without a control cable.
- Flexible, multi-process power source for all your welding needs
- CrossLinc enabled for full control of the power source from hundreds of feet away.
- Pulse capabilities when paired with an ArcLink feeder.
- Compatible with CrossLinc feeders and remotes.
- Simple interface for ease of use
- CrossLinc technology eliminates extra cables for simple system setup
- IP 23 rating means the Flextec 500X welder will excel in outdoor environments, such as construction sites and shipyards
- Flextec 500X welder is Desert Duty® rated for operation in the harshest environments (up to 55C)
- Durable trayed and potted PC boards for electronics environmental protection
- Multi-process power source for all your welding needs
- Compatible with all 42VAC wire feeders for MIG and Flux-Cored welding
- Arclink® enabled power source provides synergic pulse modes
- CrossLinc allows for remote control of CV and CC processes without extra cables
- Optimized stick welding for both cellulosic and low hydrogen electrodes
- Touch-start TIG for easy, contamination free starts without high frequency
- Flextec 500X power source
- General Fabrication
Trade Name» Flextec®
» Flextec® 500X
Input AC Voltage» 460V | 380V | 400V | 415V | 575V
Process» Stick (SMAW)
» Arc Gouging (CAC-A)
» Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
» TIG (GTAW)
» MIG (GMAW)
» Flux-Cored (FCAW)
Output DC Amps (Max)» 500
Phase» 3 Phase
Weight» 136 lb