Lincoln Electric® POWER MIG® 140 MP® 115 - 230 Volts Single Phase CC/CV Multi-Process Welder
Airgas Part #:LINK4499-1
Manufacturer Part #:K4499-1
- This multiprocess capable unit that is lightweight and portable connects to 120V household power and is an excellent choice for MIG, DC TIG, Stick and Flux-Cored welding.
- Versatile Performance - Multiprocess unit capable of MIG welding 30-140 amps, DC TIG welding 10-120 amps, and Stick welding 25-90 amps.
- Easy to use - Simple two knob operation for controlling wire feed speed and voltage. Single button allows for easy process selection changes.
- Compact Design - Lightweight and portable at 34.5 lbs. Conveniently plugs into household 120V power.
- Magnum® PRO 100L gun and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable assembly with brass connection and 8-pin trigger connector (K530-7).
- .025 in. (0.6 mm) tapered contact tips (Qty 3)
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) tapered contact tips (Qty. 3)
- Gasless nozzle for Innershield® welding
- Gas nozzle for MIG welding
- Spindle adapter for 8 in. (203 mm) diameter spools
- .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) wire diameter dual track drive roll for MIG and flux-cored welding (KP2948-1)
- PTA-9 TIG Torch (12.5 ft 1 pc) (K1782-16)
- Foot Pedal (K4361-1)
- Shielding Gas Apparatus Harris3000290 Gas Regulator (S25805) and 52 in. (1.3 m) hose (S19303) for use with Ar/ CO2 blend gases.
- For use with CO2 shielding gas, order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.
- Welding Wire - Sample spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) diameter SuperArc® L-56 premium MIG wire Sample),spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) diameter Innershield NR-211-MP® flux-cored wire
- Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable
- Instruction manual
- Quick Start guide
- Electrode holder with 10 ft. cable for stick welding
- General Fabrication
- Maintenance and Repair
Trade Name» POWER MIG®
» POWER MIG® 140 MP®
Input AC Voltage» 115V | 230V
Output Mode» CC/CV
Process» Stick (SMAW)
» Flux-Cored (FCAW)
» TIG (GTAW)
» MIG (GMAW)
Phase» Single Phase
Weight» 56.5 lb