Miller® PipeWorx™ 400 575 Volt 3 Phase 50/60 Hz CC/CV Multi Process Pipe Welding Power Source With Side Mount Cable Hangers
Airgas Part #:MIL907384
Manufacturer #:907384Log in to get your price
- Miller® PipeWorx™ 400 Multi Process Pipe Welding Power Source has a voltage rating of 575 and is designed specifically for pipe welding process. Welder has a simple process setup with clearly labeled controls in easy-to-understand welder terminology. It needs only few welding steps for new welding setup while reducing in less training time and minimizing errors. Front panel display is designed by welders and only the backlit controls are adjustable avoiding confusion. Source has memory that stores 4 programs for selection between stick/DC/TIG and MIG processes. Multiprocessor power source has optimized weld processes to deliver superior arc performance and stability specifically for root pass, fill and cap pipe welding. Welding machine features a advanced RMD Pro and Pro-Pulse processes that aid in delivering superior quality welds, increasing productivity and reducing rework/training. Versatile Power source need no manual switch polarity or cables and hoses between processes. Welder features push buttons for easy process selection. Quick-Select technology automatically selects the correct welding process/polarity and user programmed welding parameters. Streamlined system with Wind Tunnel Technology and Fan-On-Demand provide system protection in the dusty shop environment. Unique cable and gun storage manages clutter for a cleaner and organizes weld-cell area. Cables remain connected to the power source and do not need to be switched for different welding processes.
- Simple Process Setup: Clearly labeled controls in easy-to-understand welder terminology. Requires just a few basic steps to set up a newweld process, resulting in less training time and minimizing errors from incorrect setups. The front panel was designed by welders for welders. Only backlit controls are adjustable to eliminate confusion. Memory feature stores four programs for each selection: Stick, DC TIG, andMIG (left and right side of feeder).Beneficial when using multiple procedures, multiple process parameters or multiple welders and eliminates the need to remember parameters.
- Quick Process Changeover: No need to manually switch polarity or cables and hoses between processes. Simply push a process selection button to choose a welding process. PipeWorx ‘Quick-Select 'technology automatically selects the welding process, the correct polarity, cable outputs and welding parameters Quick process changeover eliminates set-up time for switching cables and gas hoses. Also, reduces the risk of weld reworks due to incorrect cable connection.
- Multiprocess Machine: Weld processes are optimized to deliver superior arc performance and stability specifically for root pass, fill and cap pipe welding. Includes conventional Stick, DC TIG(Lift-Arc™ or HF Start), Flux-Cored andMIG welding processes. Also features the advanced RMD® and Pulsed MIG processes that deliver superior quality welds, increase productivity, and reduce rework and training.
- Streamlined System: Wind Tunnel Technology™ and Fan-OnDemand™provide system protection in the dusty shop environment. Innovative cable and gun storage manages clutter for a cleaner, organized weld-cell area. Cables remain connected to the power source and do not need to be switched for the different welding processes. All system components have been selected to meet the needs of a pipe fabrication shop
SpecificationsPower source is warranted for 3 years, parts and labor
IncludesSide Mount Cable Hangers
- Process Piping
- HVAC and Water Pipe
Trade Name» PipeWorx™ 400
Input AC Voltage» 575V
Output Mode» CC/CV
Process» Flux-Cored (FCAW)
» MIG (GMAW)
» Stick (SMAW)
» DC TIG (GTAW)
» Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
Output DC Amps (Max)» 400
Phase» 3 Phase
Hz» 50/60 Hz
Amperage Range» 0.416666666666667
Duty Cycle» CC DC TIG: 350 Amps At 24 VDC 100%
Weight» 225 lb