Lincoln Electric® Tomahawk® 375 Air Plasma Cutter, 208 - 230 Volt With LC25 Hand Torch And 10' Leads
Airgas Part #:LINK2806-1
Manufacturer #:K2806-1Log in to get your price
- Lincoln Electric® Tomahawk® 375 Air Plasma Cutter has an input power of 208 - 230 V, single phase, 60 Hz and offers an output range of 10 - 25 A. The output is rated at 13 A at 65.2 V and 18 A at 87.2 V. Cutter includes a hand torch with a 10' cable, air regulator and pressure gauge, internal water separator, work clamp and cable, spare consumables, shoulder strap and input power cord. The internal air compressor allows operation in conditions that do not require external compressed air. The continuous output control directs the arc for different material thickness and is portable. The touch start system initiates the plasma arc even with low frequency and the new electrode as well as the nozzle design facilitates cool operation. The airflow rate can be set easily without starting the plasma arc with the help of a front panel purge control and the rapid arc restrike cuts quickly through the gaps. The lightweight cutter contains a parts-in-place system that determines proper installation of consumables and torch.
- Ultimate portability- internal air compressor enables operation in environments where external compressed air is not available
- Continuous output control- focus the arc for different material thickness
- Touch start system- reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency
- Rapid arc restrike- fast cutting through gaps, even expanded metal
- Front panel purge control- makes it easy to set the air flow rate without initiating the plasma arc
- Cool operation, long consumable life - new electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run
- Added safety- pur parts-in-place system detects correct installation of consumables and torch
- Engine drive compatible- select a Lincoln Electric Ranger® or Vantage® to power your Tomahawk® in remote locations
SpecificationsRecommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure: Air @ 80 l/min (125-200 scfh) @ 5 bar (70 psi)
- Internal air compressor (external air connection also standard)
- Lincoln Electric LC25 torch with 10' (3 m) cable
- Input power cord
- Internal water separator
- Work clamp and cable
- Shoulder strap
- Spare consumables
- Air regulator and pressure gauge
- Small construction sites
- On site maintenance
- Air ducting installation (HVAC)
- Demolition work
Trade Name» Tomahawk® 375 Air
Input AC Voltage» 208 - 230 V
Recommended Cutting Capacity» 5/16"
Maximum Cutting Thickness» 3/8"
Maximum Severance» 1/2"
Output DC Amps (Max)» 25
Rated Output Voltage» 90V DC
Duty Cycle» 100% @ 13 A 82.5 V » 35% @ 25 A 90 V » 60% @ 18 A 87.2 V
Physical Size» 15.2" X 8.5" X 18.9"
Weight» 40 lb