Thermal Dynamics® Cutmaster® True™ Series 82 Plasma Cutter, 600 Volt With 75° SL60 Hand Torch And 50' Leads
Airgas Part #:TDC1-1130-5
Manufacturer #:1-1130-5Log in to get your price
- Thermal Dynamics™ Cutmaster™ Yes™ Series 82 Air Plasma Cutter with a maximum cut capacity of 1 1/2" has an input of 600 V with a rated output of 80 A and the output range is 20 - 80 A. Cutter with a recommended cut capacity of 3/4" has a maximum piercing capacity of 5/8" and is used for processes like automated air plasma cutting. It includes power supply, 50' lead, SL60/SL100 machine torch with a 75 deg head, 10' input power cable without plug, spare parts kit and an operating manual. Cutter measuring 15" X 12" X 24" offers a duty cycle of 40% at 80 A that endures even the toughest of the environments and the compact design of the cutter along with the mounting feet facilitates easy mounting in any application. The cycle time between the parts is reduces by the valve-in torch for enhanced productivity and the CNC interface on the backside of the power supply offers "Start/Stop" and "OK to Move" signals. The internal terminal connection provides full arc voltage and the software changes between automated and manual modes. The automated software improves the cycle time and the electronic interference is eliminated by the 1 torch start technology. Cutter provides a fast, reliable start along with a strong pilot arc to pierce heavy plate and the expanded metal can be cut easily with the autopilot start. The SureLOK™ electrode technology is a self-locking electrode eliminates the need for an installation tool for giving accurate tip alignment and stationary electrode as well as the tip delivers highly defined arc. The SL100 degreesSV 1 Torch™ does not require a separate plasma gas distributor resulting in gas management and each tip contains plasma gas torch ports that are tuned to maximize the cutting performance at the rated current. Cutter with a 20' work cable features front panel LCDs denote the status conditions for optimum efficiency and the storage compartment is used to store spare parts and consumables. It delivers great quality cutting at all amperages in processes like manufacturing thick plates or cutting ornamental shapes. Cutter has a start cartridge that eliminates the need of high frequency and is placed between the tip and the electrode. The unique design of the cartridge permits the pilot arc to start moving either the tip or electrode for better cutting performance and reliability. The cartridge comes in contact with the tip when the torch is inactive and the pilot arc is initiated when the air forces the cartridge to break contact with the tip.
- Yes GUARD roll bar provides easy transportation and protects the front and rear of the power supply for unmatched durability
- Color coded LED's indicate pressure status and setup errors
- All user controls are conveniently located on the front panel
- Lightweight design improves portability (Reduced nearly 50%)
- Trigger latch feature prevents hand fatigue during long cuts. Auto Pilot Restart feature instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals
- Multiple torch capability (Hand, Mechanized, Automation)
- The Industry's only 60 Amp Drag Tip
- Convenient storage compartment for spare and consumable parts
- Universal selectable input power from 208 to 460 VAC + 10%, single or three phase, 50 or 60 Hz
- 4-year warranty
- Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure: Air @ 6. 7 cfm @ 70 psi
- Power supply
- (1) 75 Degree head SL60 hand torch
- 50' Lead
- 10' Input power cable 3 phase without plug
- Work cable and clamp
- Spare parts kit
- Operating manual
- Heavy fabrication
Trade Name» Cutmaster®
» Cutmaster® True™ Series 82
Input AC Voltage» 600 V
Recommended Cutting Capacity» 3/4"
Maximum Cutting Thickness» 1 1/2"
Maximum Pierce» 5/8"
Output DC Amps (Max)» 80
Duty Cycle» 100% @ 55 A
» 40% @ 80 A
» 60% @ 65 A
Physical Size» 15" X 12" X 24"
Weight» 43 lb