Thermal Dynamics® Cutmaster®A40 Plasma Cutter, 208 - 230 Volt With 180° SL100SV Machine Torch And 25' Leads
Airgas Part #:TDC1-5134-1
Manufacturer #:1-5134-1Log in to get your price
- Thermal Dynamics™ Cutmaster™ A40 Air Plasma Cutter has input voltage of 208 - 230 V with a rated output of 40 A and the output range is 20 - 60 A. Cutter with a cutting capacity of 1/4" has a maximum piercing capacity of 1/2" and is used for processes like automated air plasma cutting. It includes power supply, 25' lead, SL100SV machine torch with a 180 deg head, 10' input power cable with plug, 6' input power cable without plug, spare parts kit and an operating manual. Cutter measuring 13 1/2" X 9 3/4" X 21" offers a duty cycle of 80% at 40 A that endures even the toughest of the environments and the compact design of the cutter along with the mounting feet facilitates easy mounting in any application. The cycle time between the parts is reduced by the valve-in torch for enhanced productivity and the CNC interface on the backside of the power supply offers "Start/Stop" and "OK to Move" signals. The internal terminal connection provides full arc voltage and the software changes between automated and manual modes. The automated software improves the cycle time and the electronic interference is eliminated by the 1 torch start technology. Cutter provides a fast, reliable start along with a strong pilot arc to pierce heavy plate and the expanded metal can be cut easily with the autopilot start. The SureLOK™ electrode technology is a self-locking electrode eliminates the need for an installation tool for giving accurate tip alignment and stationary electrode as well as the tip delivers highly defined arc. The SL100 degreesSV 1 Torch™ does not require a separate plasma gas distributor resulting in gas management and each tip contains plasma gas torch ports that are tuned to maximize the cutting performance at the rated current. Cutter with a 20' work cable features front panel LCDs denote the status conditions for optimum efficiency and the storage compartment is used to store spare parts and consumables. It delivers great quality cutting at all amperages in processes like manufacturing thick plates or cutting ornamental shapes. Cutter has a start cartridge that eliminates the need of high frequency and is placed between the tip and the electrode. The unique design of the cartridge permits the pilot arc to start moving either the tip or electrode for better cutting performance and reliability. The cartridge comes in contact with the tip when the torch is inactive and the pilot arc is initiated when the air forces the cartridge to break contact with the tip.
- A powerful 80% Duty Cycle to handle all-day production cutting in the toughest environments
- Light-weight, compact design and convenient mounting feet allow for easy mounting in any application
- Valve in torch design reduces cycle time between parts and increases productivity
- CNC interface connection is located on the rear of the power supply offering - Start/Stop- , and - OK to MOVE- signals
- Full arc voltage is available using an internal terminal connection
- Software automatically detects the torch that is attached and switches between automation and manual modes
- Dedicated automation software improves cycle time and performance in many applications. The new A-Series includes the SL100 degreesSV 1Torch™ with standard ATC Quick Disconnect in lengths of 25', 35' and 50' (Longer torch leads up to 100' available). Our 1Torch start technology eliminates the electronic interference that can occur with other designs. 1Torch provides quick, reliable starts and a strong pilot arc to pierce heavy plate. With auto-pilot restart, it can also cut expanded metal quickly and easily
- SureLOK™ Electrode Technology-The innovative, patented, self-locking electrode mechanism eliminates the need for an installation tool and ensures precise electrode and tip alignment. Both the electrode and tip are stationary which results in a highly defined arc and precise cuts. SureLok alignment also means longer tip and electrode life and reduced operating costs
- Total Gas Management" -The SL100 degreesSV 1Torch™ introduces a completely new tip technology which eliminates the need for a separate plasma gas distributor. Each tip includes plasma gas ports uniquely tuned to optimize cutting performance at its rated current. Select from 20, 30, 40, 60, 80, 100 or 120 Amp tips to optimize your cutting. The result is Total Gas Management. Precision gas control, longer consumable parts life and better cut performance
- Superior Quality at All Amperages-Whether you are fabricating thick plate or cutting ornamental shapes, the Cutmaster™ Automation Series is perfect for the job.
- Start Cartridge-High Frequency has been completely eliminated from the plasma system. A patented component called the - Start Cartridge- sits between the tip and electrode. The Start Cartridge is in contact with the tip while the torch is inactive. When a start signal is given, air forces the cartridge to break contact with the tip and the pilot arc is started. This unique design allows the pilot arc to start without moving either the tip or electrode, resulting in better parts life, cut performance and reliability
- Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure: Air @ 6. 7 cfm @ 75 psi
- Power supply
- 180 degrees head SL100SV Machine torch
- 25' Lead
- 10' Input power cable with plug (203/230V)
- 6' Input power cable without plug (460V)
- Spare parts kit
- Operating manual
Trade Name» Cutmaster® » Cutmaster®A40
Input AC Voltage» 208 - 230 V
Recommended Cutting Capacity» 1/4"
Maximum Cutting Thickness» 1/2"
Maximum Pierce» 1/2"
Output DC Amps (Max)» 60
Duty Cycle» 80% @ 40 A
Physical Size» 9.75" X 13.5" X 21"
Weight» 43 lb