Thermal Dynamics® Cutmaster® 102 Plasma Cutter, 208/230 - 460 Volt (Power Supply Only - Torch And Leads Sold Separately),
Airgas Part #:TDC3-1330-1
Manufacturer #:3-1330-1Log in to get your price
- Thermal Dynamics® 208 VAC Cutmaster® 102 Plasma Cutter features true guard roll bar that offers easy transportation and protection for unmatched durability. Power supply is rendered with a front panel LED's indicate status conditions for maximum efficiency. 20 - 100 A Power supply with versatile 1 torch with ATC disconnect makes it easy to add lead extensions or convert to a machine torch. Multi-voltage feature permits operation from 208/230 - 460 V in a single power supply. Power supply comprising auto pilot restart feature instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals. Power supply is provided with a storage compartment for convenient access to spare parts and consumables. Power supply featuring lighter weight design offers maximum and easy portability. This power supply can be used in contractors, heavy fabrication and manufacturing.
- Front Panel LED's indicate status conditions for maximum efficiency
- Storage compartment for convenient access to spare parts and consumables
- Versatile 1Torch with ATC disconnect makes it easy to add lead extensions or convert to a machine torch
- True Guard roll bar provides easy transportation and protection for unmatched durability
- Multi-voltage allows operation from 208 to 600 Volts in a single power supply
- Auto Pilot Restart feature instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals
- Lighter weight design for maximum portability
IncludesCutmaster 102 plasma cutter power supply
- Heavy Fabrication
Trade Name» Cutmaster® » Cutmaster® 102
Input AC Voltage» 208 - 230 V » 460 V
Recommended Cutting Capacity» 1"
Maximum Pierce» 3/4"
Output DC Amps (Max)» 100
Duty Cycle» 40% @ 100 A
Physical Size» 15" X 12" X 30"
Weight» 62 lb