Lincoln Electric® Invertec® V155-S Stick Welder, 120/230 Volt With Invertec® V155-S, Electrode Holder, Cable And Plug, Work Cable, Clamp And Plug, 6.6' Input Cord With Plug, Extra 120V 20 Amp Plug And Fully Adjustable Shoulder Strap
Airgas Part #:LINK2605-1
Manufacturer #:K2605-1Log in to get your price
- Lincoln Electric™ Invertec™ V155-S Stick Welder Machine with a 120/230 V voltage rating of packs the full punch of a heavyweight professional for demanding job sites. 11. 3" X 6. 2" X 15. 4" TIG Stick welder with two soft and crisp stick modes render the right arc characteristics for various types of electrodes. It employs F. A. N.™ to reduce noise and dust inside the machine and features 120/230 V auto reconnect operation. Welder comes with an electrode holder, cable and plug, work cable, clamp and plug, adjustable shoulder strap, 6' input cord and extra 120 V 20 A PlugStick. Welder can operate from a portable generator and plug into a 200' extension cord to weld just about anywhere. It has an automatic hot start to boost the current making striking an arc easier. Welder has auto-adaptive arc force to reduce electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising increased spatter or arc stability.
- Two stick modes, SOFT and CRISP, provide the right arc characteristics for different types of electrodes.
- Fan-As-Needed™ (F. A. N.™) reduces noise and dust inside the machine.
- Auto Adaptive Arc Force™ minimizes electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising arc stability or increased spatter
- Automatic Hot-Start™ boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier
- Touch Start TIG™ DC operation allows you to strike the arc easily without high frequency or tungsten contamination.
- Input Power: 120/230 Volts- Single Phase- 50/60 Hz
- Rated Output: 120V: Stick: 75 Amps at 23 Volts, 100% Duty Cycle, 100 Amps at 24 Volts, 30% Duty Cycle, TIG: 105 Amps at 14. 2 Volts, 100% Duty Cycle, 130 Amps at 15. 2 Volts 30% Duty Cycle
- 230V: Stick: 100 Amps at 24 Volts, 100% Duty Cycle, 145 Amps at 25. 8 Volts, 30% Duty Cycle, TIG: 100 Amps at 14 Volts, 100% Duty Cycle, 155 Amps at 16. 2 Volts, 30% Duty Cycle
- Output Range: 5 - 155A DC
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 11. 3" X 6. 2" X 15. 4"
- Net Weight: 14. 7 lbs.
- Invertec™ V155-S
- Stick electrode holder, cable and TwistMate™ plug
- Work cable and clamp with TwistMate™ plug
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap
- 120/230V input cord, 6. 6' (2 m) with a 120V 15 Amp plug
- Extra 120V 20 Amp plug
- Light Duty Metal Fabrication
Trade Name» Invertec® V155-S
Input AC Voltage» 120V
Process» DC TIG (GTAW)
» Stick (SMAW)
Weight» 14.7 lbs
Output DC Amps (Max)» 155
Phase» Single Phase
Hz» 60 Hz