Lincoln Electric® Invertec® V155-S Ready-Pak® Stick Welder, 120/230 Volt With Invertec® V155-S, Electrode Holder, 10' Cable And Plug, 10' Work Cable, Clamp And Plug, 6.6' Input Cord And Plug, Extra 120 V 20 Amp Plug, Adjustable Shoulder Strap, Gas Regulator, PTA-17V TIG Torch
Airgas Part #:LINK2606-1
Manufacturer Part #:K2606-1
- Lincoln Electric™ Invertec™ V155-S Ready-PAK™ Stick Welder Machine with a voltage rating of 120/230 V packs the full punch of a heavyweight professional for demanding job sites. 11. 3" X 6. 2" X 15. 4" Stick welder comes with two soft and crisp stick modes to render the right arc characteristics for various types of electrodes. It employs F. A. N.™ to reduce noise and dust inside the machine and features 120/230 V auto reconnect operation. Single phase welder comes with an electrode holder, 10' cable and plug, 10' work cable, clamp and plug, adjustable shoulder strap, 6. 6' input cord and plug, extra 120 V 20 A plug, gas regulator, PTA-17V TIG torch with cab. Welder can operate from a portable generator and plug into a 200' extension cord to weld just about anywhere. It has an automatic hot start to boost the current making striking an arc easier. Welder has auto-adaptive arc force to reduce electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising increased spatter or arc stability. It finds application in light duty metal fabrication, maintenance and autobody/farm.
- Two stick modes, SOFT and CRISP, provide the right arc characteristics for different types of electrodes.
- Fan-As-Needed™ (F. A. N.™) reduces noise and dust inside the machine.
- Auto Adaptive Arc Force™ minimizes electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising arc stability or increased spatter
- Automatic Hot-Start™ boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier
- Touch Start TIG™ DC operation allows you to strike the arc easily without high frequency or tungsten contamination.
- Input Power: 120/230 Volts- Single Phase- 50/60 Hz
- Rated Output: 120V: Stick: 75 Amps at 23 Volts, 100% Duty Cycle, 100 Amps at 24 Volts, 30% Duty Cycle, TIG: 105 Amps at 14. 2 Volts, 100% Duty Cycle, 130 Amps at 15. 2 Volts 30% Duty Cycle
- 230V: Stick: 100 Amps at 24 Volts, 100% Duty Cycle, 145 Amps at 25. 8 Volts, 30% Duty Cycle, TIG: 100 Amps at 14 Volts, 100% Duty Cycle, 155 Amps at 16. 2 Volts, 30% Duty Cycle
- Output Range: 5 - 155A DC
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 11. 3" X 6. 2" X 15. 4"
- Net Weight: 30 lbs.
- Invertec™ V155-S
- Stick electrode holder and cable, 10' with TwistMate™ plug
- Work clamp and cable, 10' with TwistMate™ plug
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap
- 120/230V input cord, 6. 6' (2 m) with a 120V 15 Amp plug
- Extra 120V 20 Amp plug
- Gas Regulator
- PTA-17V TIG torch with Ultra-Flex™ cable and TwistMate™ adapter
- PTA-17 TIG accessory kit (KP508)
- Easy-Store/Easy-Carry Suitcase
- Light Duty Metal Fabrication
Trade Name» Invertec® V155-S
» Invertec® V155-S Ready-Pak®
Input AC Voltage» 120V
Process» DC TIG (GTAW)
» Stick (SMAW)
Weight» 30 lbs
Output DC Amps (Max)» 155
Phase» Single Phase
Hz» 60 Hz