Lincoln Electric® Precision TIG® 275 TIG Welder, 208 - 460 Volt
Airgas Part #:LINK2618-1
Manufacturer Part #:K2618-1
- The Precision TIG® 275 is a versatile shop machine ideal for any type of TIG or Stick welding maintenance application, including the use of 5/32-in. (4.0 mm) stick electrode. The Precision TIG 275 features the patented Micro-Start™ II Technology, which enhances starting and arc stability, and provides for more precise welds and crater fills.
- AC Auto-Balance® automatically adjusts for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration when welding aluminum.
- Or, take full control - adjust the AC Balance® to increase or decrease cleaning action or penetration on aluminum
- Delivers the widest output range in its class with an amperage range of 2 to 340 amps
- Upgrade with the optional Advanced Pulse Control panel to enable better control over heat input, resulting in less warping and distortion on thin metals
- The Precision TIG 275 features the patented Micro-Start™ II Technology, which enhances starting and arc stability, and provides for more precise welds and crater fills
- Order a Lincoln Ready-Pak and get everything you need to complete a welding package - all with one order number. Shipped fully assembled.
- Under-Cooler Cart Water Cooler (K1828-1)
- Foot Amptrol™ with 25 ft. (7.6 m) cable assembly (K870)
- Harris Gas Regulator/Flowmeter and 10 ft. (3.0 m) Hose Kit (3100211)
- PTW-20 250 amp water cooled TIG torch w/ 25 ft. (7.6 m) cable (K1784-4)
- Zippered Torch Cover for TIG Torch with 25 (7.6m) Cable Assembly (K918-2)
- Parts Kit for PTW-20 Series Torches contains a long back cap, 1/16 in., 3/32 in., 1/8 in. collets, 1/16 in., 3/32 in., 1/8 in. collet bodies, 1/16 in., 3/32 in., 1/8 in. 2% Ceriated tungsten, and three Alumina nozzles (5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in. orifices) (KP510)
- Water Hose (2 included) (S19558-4)
- 15 ft. (4.5 m), 2/0 Work Cable and Clamp (K2150-1)
- Adapter for optional PTA-9 or -17 Torch (3/8 in.) (S20403-4)
- General Fabrication
Trade Name» Lincoln Electric®
» Precision TIG® 275
Input AC Voltage» 208 V | 230 V | 460 V | 208 - 460 V
Process» Stick (SMAW)
» TIG (GTAW)
Output Current» AC/DC - CC
Output DC Amps (Max)» 340
Output AC Amps (Max)» 340
Phase» Single Phase
Hz» 60 Hz
Weight» 683 lb
Physical Size» 49.7" X 28" X 41"