Miller® Maxstar® 210 TIG Welder, 110 - 480 Volt, 210 Amp Max Output With Hot Start™ And Auto-Line™ Technology
Airgas Part #:MIL907683
Manufacturer Part #:907683
- Miller® Maxstar® 210 110-480 V is the industry standard. Miller® pioneered the Maxstar-type market, now they've perfected it. The Maxstar® 210 Series provides a solution for a variety of needs, from simple to fully automated.
- Dual Schedule: Allows operators to switch welding parameters for specific electrodes without readjusting the machine, minimizing downtime and enhancing quality.
- DIG Control: Allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Lower the DIG setting for smooth running electrodes like E7018 and increase the DIG setting for stiffer, more penetrating electrodes like E6010.
- Hot Start™ Adaptive Control: Provides positive arc starts without sticking.
- Stick-Stuck: Detects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode.
- Menu Selectable
- Upgradeable and Expandable
- Front Panel Memory Card Data Port: Provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features.
- Pro-Set™ Feature (Professional Settings): Eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set™ when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of pre-set controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set™ appears on the display. The Pro-Set™ feature is available for Balance, Frequency, Pulse, and DIG parameters.
- Lift-Arc™ Start: Provides TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Sleep Timer: Conserves electricity. This programmable feature will power down the machine if it sits idle for a specific time.
- Auto-Line™: Provides state-of-the-art flexibility by automatically connecting to 208-575 VAC, single or three phase power without removing the covers to re-link the power source. No longer is there a concern if you have the correct machine for the shop or the job site.
- Meter Calibration: Digital meters can be calibrated to a standard device for certification.
- Wind Tunnel Technology™: Protects internal electrical components from airborne contaminates, extending the product life.
- Fan-On-Demand™ Power Source Cooling System: Operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminates pulled though the machine.
- Thermal Overload Protection: Internal components are protected from damage by thermal overload protection which automatically shuts down the unit if duty cycle is exceeded or air flow and cooling are restricted.
- Max Open Circuit Voltage - 80 VDC
- Maxstar® 210 STR
- 8 ft. (2.4 m) Primary Cord
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- (2) 50 mm Dinse-style Connectors
- Farm and Ranch
- Maintenance and Repair
- Field Operations
- Maintenance and Repair - In Plant
- Work/Service Trucks
Trade Name» Maxstar® 210
Input AC Voltage» 110 V
» 115 V
» 120 V
» 208 V
» 220 V
» 240 V
» 230 V
» 380 V
» 400 V
» 460 V
» 480 V
Process» DC TIG (GTAW)
» Stick (SMAW)
» TIG (GTAW)
Output Current» DC - CC
Output DC Amps (Max)» 210 A
Phase» 1 or 3 Phase
Hz» 50/60 Hz
Weight» 38 lb
Physical Size» 13.6" X 8.6" X 19.5"
Duty Cycle» 210 Amps @ 18 Volt
» 60% Duty Cycle