RADNOR™ 3/8" X 5/32" X 12" DC Flat Copperclad Arc Gouging Electrode (50 Each Per Box)
Airgas Part #:RAD64002229
Manufacturer Part #:35099003
- RADNOR™ Flat Carbon Gouging Electrodes now feature a 100% Synthetic Graphite Core, which improves metal removal rates.
- Faster gouging yields, excellent metal removal rates that challenge the leading products on the market
- Purified carbon content for product consistency from lot-to-lot, run-to-run
- Cooler operation to maintain the diameter of the electrode at the point of the arc
- Superior arc starting and arc stability
- Electrodes must be kept dry / Wet electrodes can flake or splinter, and are dangerous
- If electrodes become wet, bake at 300°F for 10 hours before using
- If exposed to excess gouging fumes, seek fresh air immediately
- In case of arc rays or electric shock, employ normal first aid techniques and call a physician immediately
- Refer to SDS
Electrode Type» DC Flat Copperclad
Torch Amperage» 250 - 450 A
Diameter» 3/8" X 5/32"
Electrode Length» 12"
Package Qty» 50 Each Per Box
Trade Name» RADNOR™