RADNOR™ Pro4000 1000 Amp Arc Gouging Torch With 10' Cable
Airgas Part #:RAD64002201
Manufacturer Part #:61-082-009
- RADNOR™ Pro4000 Heavy-Duty Gouging Torch has rugged construction for durability and long-life. The natural torch angle and light-weight minimizes operator fatigue while the 360° swivel cable makes for less cable twist helping with operator comfort.
- Air Consumption of 28 cfm @ 80 psi
- Rated to 1000 Amps Maximum
- Accepts Flat Carbons from 3/8" to 5/8"
- Accepts Pointed Carbons from 5/32" to 1/2"
- Any process in which molten metal is spewing about obviously presents hazards
- An arc-gouging operator should follow the Recommended Practices for Air-Carbon Arc Gouging and Cutting (AWS C5.3) and Recommended Safe Practices for Welding and Cutting Containers (AWS F4.1) (The American Welding Society, 550 NW Lejeune Rd., P.O. Box 351040, Miami, FL 33135)
- Particular attention should be paid to possible fire hazards and flammable materials should be removed from the work area
- Protective booths or screens should be set up and workers should wear the proper protective clothing, including ear plugs, especially if they are to work out-of-position
Product Type» Arc Gouging Torch
Torch Model» Pro4000
Cable Length» 10'
Torch Amperage» 1000 A