RADNOR™ 50 yd X 40" White Fiberglass Welding Blanket
Airgas Part #:RAD64052206
Manufacturer Part #:64052206
- RADNOR™ 24 oz White Welding Blanket of measuring 40" X 50 yds is made up of non-coated fiberglass for safety. 0.05" thick welding blanket features working temperature of 1000 deg F and has grommets on 18" centers. It is ideal for covering objects that need to be protected from sparks or spatter and light duty welding.
- 0°F to 1000°F - non-coated fiberglass materials
- All blankets have grommets on 18" centers except when noted
- All blankets are sewn with 1000°F melt temperature fiberglass thread
- Borders are hemmed for extra durability
- Actual finished size may vary 3" in height and width
- General purpose welding, sparks, spatter
- Temperatures and applications are intended as guidelines and not as guarantees of performance
- Please be advised that molten metal temperatures exceed 1500 F
- Neoprene and silicone coated blankets are not recommended for stress relief
- Close proximity or direct contact with temperatures of 200 F or more may result in smoking and/or burning
- It is the user's responsibility to monitor their activity and use of all blankets and roll goods at all times.
Product Type» Welding Blanket
Material Thickness/Weight» .050"
» 24 oz"
Length/Height» 50 yd