RADNOR™ 50 yd X 60" Red Fiberglass Welding Blanket
Airgas Part #:RAD64052217
Manufacturer Part #:64052217
- RADNOR™ 32 oz Red Welding Blanket measuring 60" X 50 yds is made up of silicone coated fiberglass for safety. 0.035" thickness features working temperature of 1000 deg F. Abrasion resistant welding blanket is ideal for covering objects that need to be protected from sparks or spatter and light duty welding.
- 1000°F or more - silica and vermiculite products
- All blankets have grommets on 18" centers except when noted
- All blankets are sewn with 1000°F melt temperature fiberglass thread
- Borders are hemmed for extra durability
- Actual finished size may vary 3" in height and width
- General purpose welding, sparks, spatter, abrasion
- Temperatures and applications are intended as guidelines and not as guarantees of performance
- Please be advised that molten metal temperatures exceed 1500 F
- Neoprene and silicone coated blankets are not recommended for stress relief
- Close proximity or direct contact with temperatures of 200 F or more may result in smoking and/or burning
- It is the user's responsibility to monitor their activity and use of all blankets and roll goods at all times
- Not recommended for stress relief
Product Type» Welding Blanket
Material Thickness/Weight» .035"
» 32 oz"
Length/Height» 50 yd