RADNOR™ 50 yd X 36" Brown Silica Welding Blanket
Airgas Part #:RAD64052219
Manufacturer Part #:64052219
- RADNOR™ 36 oz Bronze Welding Blanket measuring 36" X 50 yds is made up of silica for durability. It comes with grommets on 18" on centers on all sides. 0.054" thickness has working temperature of 1800 deg F and is ideal to cover objects that need to be protected from molten metal, sparks or spatter.
- 1800°F working temp, 3000°F melt temp
- All blankets have grommets on 18" centers except when noted
- All blankets are sewn with 1000°F melt temperature fiberglass thread
- Borders are hemmed for extra durability
- Actual finished size may vary 3" in height and width
- Heavy duty, molten metal, sparks, spatter
- Temperatures and applications are intended as guidelines and not as guarantees of performance
- Please be advised that molten metal temperatures exceed 1500 F
- Neoprene and silicone coated blankets are not recommended for stress relief
- Close proximity or direct contact with temperatures of 200 F or more may result in smoking and/or burning
- It is the user's responsibility to monitor their activity and use of all blankets and roll goods at all times.
Product Type» Welding Blanket
Material Thickness/Weight» .054"
» 36 oz"
Resists» Molten Metal
Length/Height» 50 yd