RADNOR™ 50 yd X 40" Black Fiberglass Welding Blanket
Airgas Part #:RAD64052222
Manufacturer Part #:64052222
- RADNOR™ 25 oz Black Welding Blanket measuring 40" X 50 yd is made up of vermiculite-impregnated fiberglass for added durability. 0.06" thick blanket features working temperature of 1200 deg F for flat surfaces and is ideal for covering objects from sparks or spatter.
- 1200°F melt temperature flat surfaces, 1700°F vertical plane
- All blankets have grommets on 18" centers except when noted
- All blankets are sewn with 1000°F melt temperature fiberglass thread
- Borders are hemmed for extra durability
- Actual finished size may vary 3" in height and width
- Heavy duty sparks, spatter, slag
- Temperatures and applications are intended as guidelines and not as guarantees of performance
- Please be advised that molten metal temperatures exceed 1500 F
- Neoprene and silicone coated blankets are not recommended for stress relief
- Close proximity or direct contact with temperatures of 200 F or more may result in smoking and/or burning
- It is the user's responsibility to monitor their activity and use of all blankets and roll goods at all times.
Product Type» Welding Blanket
Material Thickness/Weight» .060"
» 25 oz"
Length/Height» 50 yd