Tillman® 10' X 6' Fiberglass Welding Blanket (Uncoated)
Airgas Part #:TIL584B610
Manufacturer Part #:584B610
- Tillman® White Welding Blanket of 18 oz measuring 6' X 10' is made up of fiberglass for added durability. Blanket of 0.03" thickness comes with grommets on 18" centers on all sides and is ideal to cover objects that need to be protected from sparks or spatter.
- 0˚F to 1000˚F- non-coated fiberglass materials
- All blankets have grommets on 18" centers except when noted
- All blankets are sewn with 1000˚F melt temperature fiberglass thread
- Borders are hemmed for extra durability
- Actual finished size may vary 3" in height and width
- Sparks, vertical plane protection only
- FM Approved Welding Curtain
- Vertical Plane protection
- Temperatures and applications are intended as guidelines and not as guarantees of performance. Please be advised that molten metal temperatures exceed 1500°F. Neoprene and silicone coated blankets are not recommended for stress relief and close proximity or direct contact with temperatures of 200°F or more may result in smoking and/or burning.
- It is the user's responsibility to monitor their activity and use of all blankets and roll goods at all times.
Product Type» Welding Blanket
Material Thickness/Weight» 15 oz