Tillman® 8' X 6' Fiberglass Welding Blanket (Uncoated)
Airgas Part #:TIL584B68
Manufacturer Part #:584B68
- Tillman® White Welding Blanket of 18 oz measuring 6' X 8' is made up of fiberglass for added durability. Blanket of 0.03" thickness is ideal to cover objects that need to be protected from sparks or spatter.
- 0˚F to 1000˚F - non-coated fiberglass materials
- All blankets have grommets on 18" centers except when noted
- All blankets are sewn with 1000˚F melt temperature fiberglass thread
- Borders are hemmed for extra durability
- Actual finished size may vary 3" in height and width
- Sparks, vertical plane protection only
- FM Approved Welding Curtain
- Vertical Plane protection
- Temperatures and applications are intended as guidelines and not as guarantees of performance. Please be advised that molten metal temperatures exceed 1500°F. Neoprene and silicone coated blankets are not recommended for stress relief and close proximity or direct contact with temperatures of 200°F or more may result in smoking and/or burning.
- It is the user's responsibility to monitor their activity and use of all blankets and roll goods at all times.
Product Type» Welding Blanket
Material Thickness/Weight» 17 oz