Tillman® 6' X 4' Vinyl Welding Curtain
Airgas Part #:TIL6011064
Manufacturer Part #:6011064
- Tillman® 601 Series 1 Panel Yellow Welding Screen measuring 6' X 4' is made from 14 mil vinyl that resists flame. Transparent welding curtain features 1" strong 18 ga tubular steel frames with rust resistant black enamel finish and offers optical protection when visibility is needed. Portable curtain features 24" platform legs for stability as well as balance and 4" bottom clearance for improved ventilation. It is designed to disperse arc image and permit light back into work area. Durable welding curtain renders safety, spark containment, temperature and noise control. Unique fastening system helps to fasten tubes and avoids slipping as well as twisting. Hinged panel allows for convenient handling and compact storage. Curtain is held by adjustable ties with heavy-duty grommets on 12" centers and is stitched with strong, flame resistant Kevlar® thread. Frames can be slipped together quickly without requiring any tools for quick assembling. It is CFM approved.
- Yellow flame retardant transparent vinyl
- 14 mil thickness
- Provides optical protection when visibility is required
- Formulated to disperse arc image and allow light back into work area
- Tillman stocks a full range of curtain materials that will protect the casual passerby from harmful UV Rays
- CFM and FM Approved
- FM Approved Welding Curtain
- Vertical Plane protection
- Temperatures and applications are intended as guidelines and not as guarantees of performance.
Product Type» Welding Curtain
Material Thickness/Weight» 14 mil
» UV Flash to passers by