Tillman® 6' Vinyl Welding Curtain
Airgas Part #:TIL6121066
Manufacturer Part #:6121066
- Tillman® 612 Series 1 Panel Dark Green Welding Screen measuring 6' X 6' is made from lightweight 13 mil vinyl coated polyester that resistant to flame, water, mildew and most acids. Non-transparent welding curtain features 1" strong 18 ga tubular steel frames with rust resistant black enamel finish and offers optical protection when visibility is needed. Portable curtain features 24" platform legs for stability as well as balance and 4" bottom clearance for improved ventilation. It is designed to disperse arc image and permit light back into work area. Durable curtain renders safety, spark containment, temperature and noise control. Unique fastening system helps to fasten tubes and prevents slipping as well as twisting. Hinged panel allows for convenient handling and compact storage. Curtain is held by adjustable ties with heavy-duty grommets on 12" centers and is stitched with strong, flame resistant Kevlar® thread. Frames can be slipped together quickly without requiring any tools for quick assembling. Welding curtain is used for welding applications, privacy, dividers, spray areas and draft control. It is CFM approved.
- Dark green, fire retardant non-transparent vinyl coated polyester
- 13 mil thickness
- Strong, lightweight material resists flame, water, mildew and most acids
- Ideal for welding applications, privacy, dividers, spray areas and draft control
- Vertical Plane protection
- Temperatures and applications are intended as guidelines and not as guarantees of performance.
Product Type» Welding Curtain
Material Thickness/Weight» 13 mil