Tillman® 25 yd X 36" Black Thermofelt™ Welding Blanket
Airgas Part #:TIL61536
Manufacturer Part #:61536
- FM approved black Thermofelf blanket for Medium duty welding, sparks and spatter, light slag. Non-flammable, non-melting, non-shrinking, scratch free. 16 oz. with a temp rating of 1800°F. Not designed for stress relief, Smoking and loss of tensile strength will occur when subject to molten metal. FM 4950 Approved, FM Welding Approved, NFPA 701.
- 1800°F working temperature
- Scratch free
- Soft, lightweight with excellent flexibility.
- FM approved PAD
- FM 4950 Approved
- FM Welding Approved
- NFPA 701
- Vertical and horizontal plane protection
- Temperatures and applications are intended as guidelines and not as guarantees of performance. Please be advised that molten metal temperatures exceed 1500° F. Neoprene and silicone coated blankets are not recommended for stress relief and close proximity or direct contact with temperatures of 200° F or more may result in smoking and/or burning. It is the user's responsibility to monitor their activity and use of all blankets and roll goods at all times.
Product Type» Welding Blanket
Material Thickness/Weight» .20"
» 16 oz
Length/Height» 25 yd