Tillman® 6' X 8' Vinyl Welding Screen
Airgas Part #:TIL6231068
Manufacturer Part #:6231068
- Tillman® 623 Series 1 Panel Orange Welding Screen measuring 6' X 8' is made from 40 mil vinyl that resists flame. Transparent welding curtain features 1" strong 18 ga tubular steel frames with rust resistant black enamel finish and offers optical protection when visibility is needed. Portable curtain features 24" platform legs for stability as well as balance and 4" bottom clearance for improved ventilation. It is designed to disperse arc image and permit light back into work area. Durable curtain renders safety, spark containment, temperature and noise control. Unique fastening system helps to fasten tubes and prevents slipping as well as twisting. Hinged panel allows for convenient handling and compact storage. Curtain is held by adjustable ties with heavy-duty grommets on 12" centers and is stitched with strong, flame resistant Kevlar® thread. Frames can be slipped together quickly without requiring any tools for quick assembling. It is ideal for high abrasion applications and is CFM approved.
- Orange fire retardant transparent vinyl
- 40 mil thickness used in high abrasion applications
- Excellent protection from ultra violet rays and welding flash
- CFM approved
- FM Approved Welding Curtain
- Vertical Plane protection
- Temperatures and applications are intended as guidelines and not as guarantees of performance.
Product Type» Welding Screen
Material Thickness/Weight» 40 mil
» UV Flash to passers by