Magnaflux 12.1 Ounce Aerosol Can White MAGNAVIS® WCP-2 Contrast Paint (Case of 12)
Airgas Part #:MFX01-2250-78
Manufacturer Part #:387-01-2250-78
- MAGNAVIS® WCP-2 White Contrast Paint - A bright white, opaque NDT contrast paint, WCP-2 provides a high contrast background to improve probability of detection and sensitivity during visible magnetic particle inspections. This fast drying paint aerosol sprays on evenly, without flaking, before inspection so when non-florescent / colored magnetic particles are applied, the indications appear clearly against the opaque white background. WCP-2 can be used with all types of colored and visible mag particles, including 7HF or 7C Black wet method particles, and #2 Yellow or #8A Red dry method magnetic powders.
- WCP-2 provides a high contrast background to improve probability of detection and sensitivity during visible magnetic particle inspections
- WCP-2 can be used with all types of colored and visible mag particles, including 7HF or 7C Black wet method particles, and #2 Yellow or #8A Red dry method magnetic powders
- ISO 9934
- Ideal Applications: Field testing
- In-service inspections
- Spot inspections
- Danger: Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Contains gas under pressure - may explode if heated.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- . Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and hot surfaces.
- No smoking.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Wear eye protection and face protection.
- Avoid breathing dust, fumes, gas, mist, vapors and spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a poison center/doctor if you feel unwell.
- Protect from sunlight
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F
- Store in a well-ventilated place
- Store locked up
- Dispose of contents and container in accordance with local, regional, national, international regulations
Chemical Type» Contrast Paint
Package» 12.1 Ounce Aerosol Can
Trade Name» MAGNAVIS® WCP-2