Magnaflux 5 Gallon Can Green ZYGLO® ZL-60D Water Washable Fluorescent Level 2 Grade Penetrant
Airgas Part #:MFX01-3272-40
Manufacturer Part #:387-01-3272-40
- ZYGLO® ZL-60D Water Washable Fluorescent Penetrant - Developed for testing rough machined surfaces, ZL-60D fluorescent water-removable penetrant is ideal for finding indications in castings, forgings, extrusions and rough surfaces. This medium-sensitivity penetrant washes off parts quickly and easily, leaving less fluorescent background, even on rough surface, for clearer indications and better inspection reliability. ZL-60D is one of the most versatile “work-horse” penetrants, customers can use this one penetrant for a wide range of applications on a range of parts to find many different types of defects, including cracks, seams, laps, cold shuts, laminations and porosity. Broad specification compliance further increase this penetrants flexibility. ZL-60D has excellent alloy compatibility and is safe to use on most engineering and aerospace materials, including aluminum, steel, nickel and titanium.
- Developed for testing rough machined surfaces, ZL-60D fluorescent water-removable penetrant is ideal for finding indications in castings, forgings, extrusions and rough surfaces
- ZL-60D is one of the most versatile “work-horse” penetrants
- Customers can use this one penetrant for a wide range of applications on a range of parts to find many different types of defects, including cracks, seams, laps, cold shuts, laminations and porosity
- AMS 2644
- ASME BPVC
- ASTM E1417
- Boeing BAC 5423 PSD 6-46 or 8-4
- Boeing PS-21202
- GE P3TF2
- GE P50YP107
- Honeywell EMS 52309
- ISO 3452-2
- NAVSEA T9074-AS-GIB-010/271
- Pratt and Whitney PMC 4351
- QPL SAE AMS 2644
- Ideal Applications: Aerospace alloys
- Machined components
- Rough surfaces
- Defect Examples: Cold shuts
- Danger: Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves, eye protection and face protection.
- Avoid breathing dust, fumes, gas, mist, vapors and spray.
- Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace.
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of water.
- Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
- Continue rinsing.
- Immediately call a poison center/doctor.
- If swallowed: Immediately call a poison center/doctor. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- Store locked up
- Dispose of contents and container in accordance with local, regional, national, international regulations
Chemical Type» Penetrant
Package» 5 Gallon Can
Trade Name» ZYGLO® ZL-60D
Grade» Level 2