Magnaflux 1 Gallon Can Red/Violet SPOTCHECK® SKL-WP2 Water Washable Visible Dye Penetrant (Case of 4)
Airgas Part #:MFX01-5190-35
Manufacturer Part #:387-01-5190-35
- SPOTCHECK® SKL-WP2 Water Washable Visible Dye Penetrant - Developed for large surface areas and rough surfaces where excess penetrant is difficult to remove with a solvent removable cleaner or emulsifier, SKL-WP2 is a water-removable dye penetrant for Type 2 penetrant testing in visible white light. This bright red penetrant is designed to wash off parts with ease, leaving less background for clearer indications - even on rough surfaces. The quick rinsing reduces water usage in the inspection process for a reliable NDT process with less cost per part. This color-contrast penetrant meets all NDT specifics for dye penetrant testing and can be used on a wide variety of metals, including non-ferrous and ferrous. It is normally used on welds, forgings, pressure vessels, castings and general metal work, and it lends itself to a production environment where many parts are inspected daily.
- SKL-WP2 is a water-removable dye penetrant for Type 2 penetrant testing in visible white light
- SKL-WP2 was developed for large surface areas and rough surfaces where excess penetrant is difficult to remove with a solvent removable cleaner or emulsifier
- AMS 2644
- ASME BPVC
- ASTM E1417
- Boeing BAC 5423 PSD 6-46 or 8-4
- Boeing PS-21202
- GE P50YP107
- ISO 3452
- NAVSEA T9074-AS-GIB-010/271
- QPL SAE AMS 2644
- Ideal Applications: Castings
- Daily inspections
- Large parts
- Leak detection
- Metal work
- Pressure vessels
- Tubular goods
- Wide range of applications
- Defect Examples: Cracks
- Flux inclusions
- Incomplete weld fusion
- Incomplete weld penetration
- Weld porosity
- Danger: Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Wear protective gloves, eye protection and face protection.
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of water.
- Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a poison center/doctor.
- If swallowed: Immediately call a poison center/doctor. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- Store locked up
- Dispose of contents and container in accordance with local, regional, national, international regulations
Chemical Type» Penetrant
Package» 1 Gallon Can
Trade Name» SPOTCHECK® SKL-WP2