Magnaflux 1 Gallon Can White SPOTCHECK® SKD-S2 Solvent Base Developer (Case of 4)
Airgas Part #:MFX01-5352-35
Manufacturer Part #:387-01-5352-35
- SPOTCHECK® SKD-S2 Solvent Based Developer - A bright white, non-aqueous developer, SKD-S2 creates an opaque white background for high-contrast penetrant testing and quickly draws penetrant out to create stronger, clearer indications for better inspection reliability and sensitivity. Noted for its compatibility with special alloys, such as stainless steel, aluminum, magnesium and titanium, SKD-S2 is non-halogenated, can be used with Type 1 and Type 2 penetrants. This solvent-based developer meets aerospace and nuclear industry requirements, and complies with all major NDT specifications, including ISO 3452. SKD-S2 helps speed up the inspection process by going on easily, drying quickly, promoting faster indication formation and minimizing post-inspection cleaning. It is ideal for machine shops, weld testing and field applications.
- A bright white, non-aqueous developer, SKD-S2 creates an opaque white background for high-contrast penetrant testing and quickly draws penetrant out to create stronger, clearer indications
- SKD-S2 is non-halogenated
- Can be used with Type 1 and Type 2 penetrants
- Helps speed up the inspection process by going on easily, drying quickly, promoting faster indication formation and minimizing post-inspection cleaning
- AMS 2644
- ASME BPVC
- ASTM E1417
- Boeing BAC 5423 PSD 6-46 or 8-4
- Boeing PS-21202
- GE P3TF2
- GE P50YP107
- Honeywell EMS 52309
- ISO 3452-2
- NAVSEA 250-1500-1
- NAVSEA T9074-AS-GIB-010/271
- QPL SAE AMS 2644
- Ideal Applications: Field applications
- Machine shops
- Danger: Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and hot surfaces.
- No smoking.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Ground/Bond container and receiving equipment.
- Use explosion-proof electrical, ventilating and lighting equipment. Use only non-sparking tools.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Wear protective gloves, eye protection and face protection.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Avoid breathing dust, fumes, gas, mist, vapours and spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- If on skin (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a poison center/doctor if you feel unwell.
- Store in a well-ventilated place
- Keep cool
- Store locked up
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local, regional, national, international regulations
Chemical Type» Developer
Package» 1 Gallon Can
Trade Name» SPOTCHECK® SKD-S2