Magnaflux 10.5 Ounce Aerosol Can Clear SPOTCHECK® SKC-S Solvent Cleaner (Case of 12)
Airgas Part #:MFX01-5750-78
Manufacturer Part #:387-01-5750-78
THIS PRODUCT ALSO OFFERS CONSIDERABLE VALUE AND PERFORMANCE.
RADNOR™ Aerosol Can Nuclear Grade Cleaner
Airgas Part #: RAD64000212
- SPOTCHECK® SKC-S Solvent Cleaner/Remover - SKC-S is an NDT-approved solvent cleaner/remover for pre-cleaning before non-destructive testing and for removing excess surface penetrant from an inspection area before applying developer during liquid penetrant testing. This non-halogenated solvent remover can be used on a wide range of substrates to remove oils, greases and other contaminants. SKC-S dries quickly without leaving a residue, and meets the low-residue requirements for NDT and aerospace penetrant testing. AMS 2644 Class 2 non-halogenated remover.
- SKC-S is an NDT-approved solvent cleaner/remover for pre-cleaning before non-destructive testing and for removing excess surface penetrant from an inspection area before applying developer during liquid penetrant testing
- Fast drying
- Leaves no residue
- Suitable for use at low temperatures
- Alloy compatibility
- Doesn’t over clean
- AMS 2644
- ASME BPVC
- ASTM E1417
- Boeing BAC 5423 PSD 6-46 or 8-4
- Boeing PS-21202
- General Electric P50YP107
- ISO 3452-2
- NAVSEA 250-1500-1
- NAVSEA T9074-AS-GIB-010/271
- Pratt and Whitney PMC 4366
- Ideal Applications: Non-destructive testing, pre-cleaning
- Post inspection cleaning
- Removing excess surface penetrant
- Danger: Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Contains gas under pressure - may explode if heated.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- Causes skin irritation.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and hot surfaces.
- No smoking.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Avoid breathing dust, fumes, gas, mist, vapours and spray.
- Wash hands, forearms and face thoroughly after handling.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Wear protective gloves, eye protection and face protection.
- If swallowed: Immediately call a poison center/doctor. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a poison center/doctor if you feel unwell.
- Store in a well-ventilated place
- Store locked up
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
- Dispose of contents and container to hazardous or special waste collection point, in accordance with local, regional, national and/or international regulations
Chemical Type» Cleaner
Package» 10.5 Ounce Aerosol Can
Trade Name» SPOTCHECK® SKC-S