RADNOR® 55 Gallon Drum Clear Mid Temperature (+6°F / -14°C ) Coolant Liquid
Airgas Part #:RAD64000245
Manufacturer #:64000245Log in to get your price
- RADNOR® cooling fluids are glycol-based solutions (either ehtylene glycol or propylene glycol depending on the application), used for welding coolant systems.
- Prepared using specially treated and filtered water, ethylene glycol and inhibitors.
- Lower amounts of ethylene glycol are required for equivalent temperature ranges (in freezing applications) compared to propylene glycol, meaning cost savings in ethylene glycol-based formulations.
- RADNOR® cooling fluids can be used in Plasma, MIG, TIG and resistance welding applications
- These solutions can be used in both warm and cold weather applications.
Chemical Type» Coolant
Trade Name» RADNOR®
Package» 55 Gallon Drum