RADNOR™ .030 - .078" X 3.49" 0.375" Bore 24A Style Nozzle
Airgas Part #:RAD64002556
Manufacturer Part #:24AT-37-SS
- RADNOR™ 3.49" Tapered Short Stop Copper Nozzle with 3/8" bore size is designed to be used with up to 450 A Tweco®, Tweco® No. 4 MIG guns. Nozzle featuring a recessed contact tip relationship is ideal for higher heat applications and is sold as 2 per pack.
- Easy identification - part no rolled stamped on the outside surface
- Nozzle housing - cut and formed from 122 dhp copper alloy tubing
- Nozzle slides over the standard nozzle insulator - part No 34a (stock No 1340-1100)
- Recessed tips are generally used for higher heat applications where longer electrical stick-out is required, or in cases where the nozzle may touch the work piece (tack, spot, and stitch)
- Flush Tips are generally used where a shorter electrical stick-out is used sometimes resulting in shorter/tighter arc lengths, This brings the tip closer to the work piece
- Protruding Tips are generally used when welding open root pipe or any joint that requires the welder to get into a tight weld joint. However the down side to this is the chance of arcing the tip to the work piece, which could damage front end parts resulting in downtime needed to replace
- Used in medium to heavy duty welding application up to 450 Amp
Consumables Type» Nozzle
MIG Gun Model» RADNOR™ 400
» Tweco® No. 4
MIG Wire Size» .030 - .078"
Tip Relationship» Recessed