Tweco® 3/8" HD22 Series Nozzle
Airgas Part #:TWE1220-1310
Manufacturer Part #:12201310
- Tweco® 3/8" Air-Cooled Flush Nozzle features easy to change Velocity™ tips without replacement parts, threads to provide less tool and time requirement. It has fewer spatter to provide less clean-up. It has fewer parts to stock and store without a diffuser. It has longer tip life with magnificent welding performance from a smooth and stable arc for more convenience. It has a solid copper conductor path with fewer connections to optimize electrical surface contact and to provide affordable cost to the user with fewer consumable part replacements s. It has optimized wire feedability with centered liner and a rotatable tip to optimize life requiring fewer changes.
- Easy identification - part no rolled stamped on the outside surface
- Nozzle is adjustable to obtain the contact tip and nozzle relationship wanted
- Nozzle housing - cut and formed from 122 dhp copper alloy tubing
- Nozzle slides over the standard nozzle insulator
- Recessed Tips are generally used for higher heat applications where longer electrical stick-out is required, or in cases where the nozzle may touch the work piece (tack, spot, and stitch)
- Flush Tips are generally used where a shorter electrical stick-out is used sometimes resulting in shorter/tighter arc lengths, This brings the tip closer to the work piece
- Protruding Tips are generally used when welding open root pipe or any joint that requires the welder to get into a tight weld joint. However the down side to this is the chance of arcing the tip to the work piece, which could damage front end parts resulting in downtime needed to replace
Consumables Type» Nozzle
MIG Gun Model» Tweco®
» Tweco® Spray Master®
MIG Wire Size» 3/8"