Bernard® 300 Amp Clean Air™ .035" Air Cooled MIG Gun With 15' Cable and Miller® Style Connector
Airgas Part #:BERCL3015NK8CMC
Manufacturer Part #:CL3015NK8CMC
- Bernard® Clean AIr™ Fume Extraction 300 amp air-cooled MIG gun includes Centerfire™ consumables for 0.035" (0.9 mm) wire and a Universal Conventional Liner. Features a comfortable Straight handle with Standard Trigger and a Fixed, medium 60 degree neck, 15 feet long and has a Miller® power pin.
- Small size of vacuum chamber provides good joint access and visibility
- Vacuum hose swivel on rear of handle improves flexibility and reduces wrist fatigue
- Crush and snag resistant vacuum hose which is durable enough to eliminate the need for a bulky vacuum hose cover
- Vacuum chamber on front adjusts to one of four positions to optimize fume capture, gas flow and weld access
- Ideal fume extraction solution for large weldment and confined space welding applications
- Suitable for use with solid and flux-cored wires
- Compatible with vacuum systems from most major manufacturers
- 100% with CO2 gas
- 60% with mixed gas
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
MIG Amperage Range» 300 A
Trade Name» Clean Air™
MIG Wire Size» .035"
Cable Length» 15'
Cooling Method» Air Cooled
Rear Connection» Miller® Style Connector