Lincoln Electric® 350 Amp Magnum® Classic K126® .062" - 3/32" Air Cooled - 15' Cable/Lincoln® Style Connector
Airgas Part #:LINK126-2
Manufacturer Part #:K126-2
THIS PRODUCT ALSO OFFERS CONSIDERABLE VALUE AND PERFORMANCE.
RADNOR™ 350 Amp RADNOR™ 5/64" Air Cooled - 10' Cable/Lincoln® Style
Airgas Part #: RAD64007000
- Magnum® Classic K126® self-shielded flux-cored welding (FCAW-S) guns are rugged and reliable, while remaining lightweight, flexible and maneuverable. A number of models are offered for amperage ratings from 350 to 600 amps. Lincoln Electric Magnum® guns for Innershield® welding are a great choice.
- 350A, 60% Duty Cycle
- Runs .062 - 3/32" wire
- 15 ft
- 62° gun tube
- Heavy-duty gun trigger switch - For positive electrical contact and long life
- Reinforced rubber jacket - Adds strength and long life to cable
- Alternate gun tubes - Available for select guns to reach welds with limited accessibility
- All guns are rated at 60% duty cycle - Meet NEMA speciﬁcation EW3
- Rated at 60% duty cycle
- Industrial fabrication
- Heavy equipment
MIG Amperage Range» 350 A
Trade Name» Magnum® Classic K126®
MIG Wire Size» .062" - 3/32"
Cable Length» 15'
Cooling Method» Air Cooled
Rear Connection» Lincoln® Style Connector
Wire Type» Flux Cored Self-Shielded