Tweco® 200 Amp Professional Classic® No. 2 .030" - .035" Air Cooled - 15' Cable/Miller® Style Connector
Airgas Part #:TWE1020-1134
Manufacturer Part #:10201134
THIS PRODUCT ALSO OFFERS CONSIDERABLE VALUE AND PERFORMANCE.
- Tweco® Professional No. 2 Series 200 A MIG Gun with heavy-duty contact tip accommodates wires of size 0.03 - 0.035" and features oval shaped handle as well as silver plated trigger. Air-cooled MIG gun is ideal for semi-automatic welding applications and is suitable for medium fabrication. 15' Lead cable offers good wire feedability and features Miller® style rear connection. MIG gun offers 60% duty cycle with CO2 gas and is fully tested. It is equipped with 60 deg metal jacket conductor tube that can swivel a full 360 deg around handle and offers quick replacement. It features fully insulated MIG-Kwik connection that allows quick connection as well as disconnection at the wire feeder. It is balanced to pivot at the center of the handle that reduces operator fatigue and features gun hanger at bottom for easy resting. It features steel spring strain relief that provides support to the Cablehoz® coming out the rear of handle to reduce wire feed issues. It features 2 ball-point screws to secure the Cablehoz® and conductor tube. It features enhanced direct plug capabilities and is easy to repair. Industry standard gun features lower inventory carrying costs. It features a patent-pending design that is easy to maneuver in various welding positions. It has 3-layered conductor tube constructions for durability and features enhanced performance.
- Wide selection of front end consumables available to fit the needs of the application
- Industry standard for 40+ years, oval shaped handle reduces grip required to manipulate MIG gun position
- Balanced to pivot at the center of the handle for ease of use in different welding positions, and thereby reduces operator fatigue
- Gun hanger located at the bottom for ease of resting gun when not in use
- Heavy-duty design for industrial application environments using special plastic composition for high impact crush-resistant handle
- Steel spring strain relief provides support to the Cablehoz® coming out the rear of the handle to minimize wire feed issues
- Mechanical connection of conductor tube and Cablehoz® within the handle providing excellent current path to the end of the contact tip
- Two (2) ball-point screws are used to secure the Cablehoz® and conductor tube in place
- Trigger contains silver plated contacts with a self cleaning action every time the trigger is engaged and disengaged
- Industry Standard
- Metal jacket conductor tube
- Enhanced direct plug capabilities
- Rated at 60% duty cycle using CO2 gas
- Artistic Metal Working
- Shop Jobs
- Maintenance And Repair Applications
MIG Amperage Range» 200 A
Trade Name» Professional Classic® No. 2
MIG Wire Size» .030" - .035"
Cable Length» 15'
Cooling Method» Air Cooled
Rear Connection» Miller® Style Connector
Wire Type» Flux Cored Self-Shielded
» Flux Cored Gas Shielded