Tweco® FGC-300 300 Amp Ball Point Flat Jaw Copper Ground Clamp For 3/0 Cable With 1" Jaw Capacity (7 1/4" Length)
Airgas Part #:TWE9205-1330
Manufacturer Part #:92051330
THIS PRODUCT ALSO OFFERS CONSIDERABLE VALUE AND PERFORMANCE.
RADNOR™ Model ECWL30 300 Amp Ball Point Copper Alloy Ground Clamp
Airgas Part #: RAD64002114TWE9205-1330 Suggested Tweco 14
- Tweco® Ground Clamp with an amperage capacity of 300 A has a 1 - 3 1/2" deep jaw opening and the 7 1/4" clamp features a ballpoint thru 3/0 cable connection capacity. The roto-ground shaft twists into the tapped back of the roto-work clamp and is moved from one weldment to the other without taking out the roto-ground from it. Made from a copper alloy, it saves the welding time and the large screw along with the ample contact surface area facilitates efficient operation. It is ideal for high amperage Ground applications and has a tough, reliable design. The ballpoint screw holds the welding cable to the ground cable and the heavy-duty insulated spring offers the clamp force to the work surface. Clamp features copper cast upper and lower jaws and is perfect to use on a flat plate.
- Copper cast upper and lower jaws
- Insulated spring
- Ideal for use on flat plate
- Heavy duty spring provides the clamping force to the work surface
- Rugged and reliable design
- Ball-point screw secures the welding cable to the ground clamp
Accessory Type» Ground Clamp
Cable Size» 3/0
Maximum Amperage» 300 A