Markal® B® Paintstik® White Standard Solid Paint Marker With 11/16" Wide Point
Airgas Part #:MKL80220
Manufacturer #:080220Log in to get your price
THIS PRODUCT ALSO OFFERS CONSIDERABLE VALUE AND PERFORMANCE.
RADNOR® White S Solid Stick Paint Marker
Airgas Part #: RAD64002400
- Markal® B® Painstik® White Standard Solid Paint Marker with a point size of 11/16" provides great marking on rough, rusty or dirty surfaces and contains real paints for highly visible markings. Marker of length 4 3/4" enhances productivity and removes replacement tips, sharpening or priming. It has a marking range of -50 to 150 deg F and is weather and UV resistant. The marker is suitable for low corrosion applications and the easy to hold paperboard holder secures the marker for optimum use. It delivers great results on oily, icy, wet dry or cold surfaces. Marker is ideal for surfaces like steel and iron, pipes and tubes, rubber and tires, lumber and timber, plastic, glass, concrete and stone. It is used for steel mills and warehouses, forge and casting foundries, shipbuilding and repair, metal fabrication, tire repair and retreading, lumber and timber industry and construction.
- Real paint for long-lasting, highly visible marks
- Superior marking on rough, rusty, or dirty surfaces
- Solid paint marker eliminates replacement tips, sharpening or priming, increasing productivity
- Easy-to-hold, recyclable paperboard holder protects Paintstik for maximum use
- Weather- and UV-resistant paint for long-lasting mark
- Lead-free, non-toxic
- Marking range: -50° F to 150° F (-46° C to 66° C)
- Surface: Steel and iron
- Cement or stone
- Coding alloys
- Non-ferrous metals
- Industries: Steel mills and warehouses
- Forge and casting foundries
- Ship building and repair
- Metal fabrication
- Tire repair and retreading
- Lumber and timber industry
Product Type» Marker
Point Size» 11/16"
Size Description» 4 3/4"
Trade Name» B® Paintstik®