Markal® B-L® Paintstik® Blue Solid Paint Marker With 11/16" Wide Point
Airgas Part #:MKL80725
Manufacturer #:080725Log in to get your price
- Markal® LA-CO® B-L® Paintstik® Blue Cold Surface Marker with a point size of 11/16" drains through solvent or oil-based primers or paints. Marker of length 4 3/4" is suitable for layout work where it is necessary to show the covering coat of paint or primer. The marked areas are sealed with water-based epoxy paint to inhibit bleeding through the finished coat of paint. It offers a marking range of -50 to 150 deg F and provides weather and UV resistant marks. It is ideal for surfaces like steel, iron, structural steel and is used for construction, bridge fabrication, shipbuilding and repair.
- Marks bleed through solvent- or oil-based primers or paints
- Used for inspection, coding, layout or assembly operations
- Durable weather- and UV-resistant marks
- To prevent bleeding through the finished coat of paint, seal the marked areas with water-based epoxy paint
- Marking range: -50° F to 150° F (-46° C to 66° C)
- Bridge fabrication
- Ship building and repair
- Steel and iron
- Structural steel
Product Type» Marker
Point Size» 11/16"
Size Description» 4 3/4"
Trade Name» B-L® Paintstik