Markal® HT-34® Paintstik® White King Size Solid Paint Marker With 3/8" Wide Point
Airgas Part #:MKL84710
Manufacturer #:084710Log in to get your price
- Markal® LA-CO® HT-34® Paintstik® White Marker with a point size of 3/4" is suitable for marking red hot surfaces and contains real paint for highly visible marks. Marker of length 4 5/8" dries quickly and does not get damaged when immersed in cold-water baths. It has a marking range of 400 to 1800 deg F and the marks will not run, char, flow, discolor, peel or crack. It is ideal for surfaces like coils, billets and bars, castings and pigs, ingots and plates, rails and beams, glass. Marker is used for forge and casting industries, steel mills and warehouses, aluminum mills, stamping works and machine shops.
- Red-hot surface marker writes on billets, coils, bars, slabs, ingots and other hot metal surfaces
- Lasts longer than competitive hot chalk, for extended writing life
- Durable marks will not run, char, flow, discolor, peel or crack
- Fast-drying marks are not damaged during handling or when immersed in cold water baths
- Real paint for long-lasting, highly visible marks
- Marking range: 400° F to 1800° F (204° C to 982° C)
- Forge and casting foundries
- Steel mills and warehouses
- Aluminum mills
- Stamping works and machine shops
- Billets and bars
- Castings and pigs
- Ingots and plates
- Rails and beams
Product Type» Marker
Point Size» 3/8"
Size Description» 4 5/8"
Trade Name» HT-34® Paintstik®