Flange Wizard® Aluminum Medium Magnetic Centering Head
Airgas Part #:FWZ53076-M
Manufacturer Part #:496-53076-M
- Flange Wizard® Standard Magnetic Centering Head Tool has one-piece magnetic Y shaped body and is used to mark a centerline at any angle around the circumference of a pipe or tank. Use it as a protractor level or else remove and use the hardened center punch for marking jobs. Pitch/level degree scale on the tool offers easy reference. 2 1/2 deg increments is replaceable on the main body and the vial in the 360 deg dial is easy to repair.
- Great for fire protection contractors, fence and gate builders, live stock pens and corrals, and various alignment jobs in the automotive field
- Machined from quality aluminum material then anodized for lasting protection
- Features one-piece "Y" shaped body design
- 2-1/2° increment degree dial turns 360 degrees
- Degree dial has a built-in dial for leveling the tool at various angles
- Hardened center punch marks your set position by taping with a hammer (vial and center punch are replaceable for lasting service)
- Magnets in the legs free up your hands for a safer and more accurate layout mark
- Use this to establish and mark a center line at any angle around the circumference on a pipe or tank or as a protractor level
- Small-diameter pipe welding
Product Type» Magnetic Centering Head
Size Description» Medium
Pipe Size» 3" - 48"