H & M Model #3 Aluminum Beveling Machine
Airgas Part #:HMBHM03
Manufacturer Part #:HM03
- H and M Pipe Beveling Machine for 12", 14", 16", 18" and 20" pipes is made from lightweight aluminum and that endures the toughest conditions and facilitates easy transportation. The split horseshoe design allows easy placement over pipe sections and the boomer assembly locks the machine securely for 360 deg rotation. The ring gear as well as the saddle are calibrated to ± 0.025 in concentricity and ± 0.015 in squareness. The rear-mounted short saddle facilitates cutting and beveling in tight locations and provides accurate back-leveling operations. It requires no repositioning and the cuboid spacer system helps in minimizing downtime.
- Each ring gear and saddle is precisely machined, assembled and calibrated to +.015 in concentricity and squareness
- Each machine is equipped with a rear-mounted short saddle for cutting and beveling in tight locations
- The rear-mounted saddle allows precise back-beveling operations without sacrificing the machine's integrity
- The machines' unique split horseshoe design permits easy placement over pipe sections
- A quick operating boomer assembly secures each machine to the pipe during the entire 360-degree rotation- no repositioning is necessary
- The patented Cuboid Spacer System minimizes downtime by keeping the spacers on the machine
Product Type» Beveling Machine
Pipe Size» 12" - 20"