Mathey Dearman™ MSA Manual Saddle Pipe Beveling Machine With Spacer Bolt, Base Machine, Torch Arm, Torch Carrier Assembly And Parts and Operating Manual (For 1 1/2" - 4" Pipe)
Mathey Dearman, Inc.
Airgas Part #:MAT03-0100-000
Manufacturer Part #:03.0100.000
- Mathey Dearman™ MSA Manual Saddle Machine Pipe Beveller for 1 1/2"- 4" pipe and is ideal for beveling equipment.
- The light compact unit is an excellent tool for shop or field applications
- he spacer bolts, located on both sides of saddle, give the machine the accuracy required when cut quality and accuracy is critical
- Requires little or no operator skill or training to set up and achieve an accurate cut
- The saddle, ring gear and cap ring are made of aluminum that is hard anodized to maintain accuracy and provide long-lasting durability
- Can be used with oxy/fuel or plasma machine torch with 1 3/8" barrel diameter
- Built to withstand the construction, fabrication and welding jobsite environment
- Up to 80% faster than hand cutting and grinding
- Base Machine
- Torch Arm
- Torch Carrier Assembly
- Parts and Operating Manual
Product Type» Pipe Beveling Machine
Trade Name» MSA
Pipe Size» 1 1/2" - 4"
Speed» 141 IPM