Mathey Dearman™ Model 2SA Cast Aluminum Pipe Beveling Machine
Mathey Dearman, Inc.
Airgas Part #:MAT03-0102-000
Manufacturer Part #:03-0102-000
- Mathey Dearman™ 2SA Manual Saddle Machine Assembly with spacer bolts is designed for critical pipe applications that need a high degree of cut quality and accuracy. Portable machine is best suited for shop or field applications. It has spacer bolts at both sides of saddle that renders the accuracy required when cut quality and accuracy is critical. Manual saddle machine featured with ring gear and cap rings are made of robust aluminum material that is hard anodized to maintain accuracy and to render long lasting durability. One-piece saddle pattern protects machine by providing immense resistance to stress and warping. It offers guaranteed performance with oxy/fuel or plasma machine torch with 1 3/8" barrel diameter. Beveling machine with up to 80% faster production than hand cutting and grinding finds wide range os application in the construction, fabrication and welding jobsite industry. Machine assembly includes base machine, fully adjustable torch arm, torch carrier assembly for mounting of torch arm and spacer bolts for mounting.
- The light compact unit is an excellent tool for shop or field applications
- The spacer bolts, located on both sides of saddle, give the machine the accuracy required when cut quality and accuracy is critical
- Requires little or no operator skill or training to set up and achieve an accurate cut
- The saddle, ring gear and cap ring are made of aluminum that is hard anodized to maintain accuracy and provide long-lasting durability
- Can be used with oxy/fuel or plasma machine torch with 1 3/8" barrel diameter
- Built to withstand the construction, fabrication and welding jobsite environment
- Up to 80% faster than hand cutting and grinding
- Base Machine
- Torch Arm
- Torch Carrier Assembly
- Parts and Operating Manual
Product Type» Pipe Beveling Machine
Material» Cast Aluminum
Pipe Size» 6" - 12"
Speed» 89 RPM