Mathey Dearman™ Stainless Steel Chain Clamp
Mathey Dearman, Inc.
Airgas Part #:MATD249SS
Manufacturer Part #:D249SS
- Mathey Dearman™ 4" - 16" Stainless Steel Double Chain Clamp is ideal for pipe cutting and beveling equipment.
- Jackbar design provides additional clearance, so the weld can be easily completed with clamp in place
- Double Jackbars, spaced around the diameter of the pipe allow reforming on both sides of joint to within 1/64"
- Aligns pipe with wall thickness up to Schedule 80
- Reforms pipe with wall thickness to Schedule 40
- Support, align, and reform elbow, tees, and other fittings that cage clamps can't, one Chain Clamp covers the range of 8 cage clamps
- With the standard Level and Support Device, the clamp can be configured to align, reform and support almost any type of fitting for welding
- Nickel plated carbon steel or stainless steel duplex roller chain
- Stainless steel Double Jackscrew (7) Jackbars
- Stainless steel Main Block
- Level and Support Device
- Jackscrew Wrench
- Heavy duty Storage Box
- Parts and Operating Manual
Product Type» Chain Clamp
Material» Stainless Steel
Pipe Size» 4" - 16"