Miller® Weldcraft® A-125 125 Amp Air Cooled TIG Torch Package With Rigid Head And 12.5' Cable
Airgas Part #:MILWP-9V-12-R
Manufacturer Part #:WP-9V-12-R
- Miller® Weldcraft® A-125 125 A TIG Torch Package with 12.5' single piece rubber jacketed power cable and gas control valve is used in hard-to-reach welding applications. Air-cooled TIG Torch Package with electrode size of 0.020" - 1/8" and 60% duty cycle includes 7" TIG Torch Body length, 3/4" handle dia, 70 deg torch head and medium back cap. Its lightweight body reduces fatigue, downtime as well as increases operator comfort. Torch having gas valve offers improved shielding gas control and its parts are interchangeable with WP-20, WP-20P and WP-25 models.
- The lightweight body reduces fatigue and downtime, and increases operator comfort
- Perfected control
- The gas valve in the A-125 Valve offers improved shielding gas control
- Using the A-125 Flex, the flexible neck easily adjusts to any angle for improved torch control
- The pencil-style model without a back cap allows for superior access to confined areas (A-125 Pencil)
- Combine the flexible neck and gas valve for welding limited-access joints using power sources without gas solenoids (A-125 Flex Valve)
- For maximum versatility on multiple welding applications, without adding expenses, use the A-125 Flex Redhead and A-125 Flex Valve Redhead
- Torch Body
- 1-Piece Standard Rubber Power Cable
- Long Back Cap
- Maintenance and Repair
- Metal Art/Sculpture
Product Type» TIG Torch Package
Cooling Method» Air Cooled
Cable Length» 12.5'
TIG Amperage» 125 A
Torch Model» A-125
Head Type» Rigid
Tungsten Diameter» .020" - 1/8"