Miller® Weldcraft® 3/32" X 7" 2% Lanthanated Tungsten Electrode Ground (10 Per Package)
Airgas Part #:MILWL2332X7
Manufacturer Part #:WL2332X7
- Miller® Weldcraft® 3/32" Dia X 7" 2% Lanthanated Tungsten Electrode offers superior arc starting, arc stability, re-ignition and is less prone to tip wear. Tungsten electrode is used in all demanding TIG welding applications. Electrode has undergone rigorous testing to ensure the highest quality and durability.
- Weldcraft's premium tungsten for the most demanding TIG welding applications
- Available in five types and five industry-standard diameters
- Weldcrafts premium line of tungsten electrodes have undergone rigorous testing to ensure the highest quality and durability
- Packages of ten 7" tungsten electrodes are color-coded and feature
- Weld craft's 2% Lanthanated Tungsten Substitute for 2% Thoriated. Similar characteristics to 1.5% Lanthanated with better arc starting, arc stability and less tip erosion
Electrode Material» 2% Lanthanated
Electrode Length» 7"
Tungsten Finish» Ground
Package Size» 10