RADNOR™ 3/16" X 7" Pure Tungsten Electrode Ground (5 Per Package)
Airgas Part #:RAD64001951
Manufacturer Part #:316-7G
- Pure Tungsten Welding Electrodes. The EWP electrodes are unalloyed tungsten electrodes (99.5 percent tungsten minimum). Their current-carrying capacity is lower than that of other electrodes. They provide good stability when used with alternating current, either balanced wave or continuously high frequency stabilized. They may be used with direct current with either argon or helium, or a combination of both, as a shielding gas. They maintain a clean, balled end, which is preferred for aluminum and magnesium welding. These electrodes have reasonably good resistance to contamination of the weld metal by the electrode, although the oxide containing electrodes are superior in this respect. EWP electrodes are generally used on less critical applications, except for welding aluminum and magnesium.
- Electrodes are 100% Eddy Current tested
- Annealed brittled for ease of sizing
- Finest available tungsten powder (APT)
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements
- Meets AWS/ANSI specifications
- Ground for maximum smoothness
- RADNOR™ Tungsten rod products are used as electrodes in the Gas Tungsten Arc-Welding (GTAW) also known as Tungsten Inert Gas Welding (TIG)
- These products are also used for Plasma Cutting
- Good general purpose electrodes for less critical operations in which less expensive electrodes are desired.
Electrode Material» Pure
Electrode Length» 7"
Tungsten Finish» Ground
Package Size» 5