RADNOR™ 3/16" X 7" Zirconiated Tungsten Electrode Ground (5 Per Package)
Airgas Part #:RAD64001991
Manufacturer Part #:316-7GZ
- Zirconium-Dioxide-Doped Tungsten Electrodes Containing Less Than 1% ZrO2. The EWZr-1 electrode is a tungsten electrode containing zirconium oxide, referred to as zirconia. This electrode is preferred for applications where tungsten contamination of the weld must be minimized. This electrode performs well when used with alternating current as it retains a balled end during welding and has a high resistance to contamination. Not recommended for DC applications. Zirconiated tungsten produces an extremely stable arc that makes for a higher resistance to tungsten spitting in the arc.
- Have longer operation for certains types of welding with ac high-frequency stabilized current.
- Electrodes are 100% Eddy Current tested
- Annealed brittled for ease of sizing
- Finest available tungsten powder (APT)
- Meets AWS/ANSI specifications
- Ground for maximum smoothness
- RADNOR™ Tungsten rod products are used as electrodes in the Gas Tungsten Arc-Welding (GTAW) also known as Tungsten Inert Gas Welding (TIG)
- These products are also used for Plasma Cutting.
Electrode Material» Zirconiated
Electrode Length» 7"
Tungsten Finish» Ground
Package Size» 5